Here are some helpful resources we find useful to share with our clients:
Tax & Local Resources
Other Financial Resources
COVID-19 Procedures – Tax Year 2020
We are focused on the personal safety of our staff and clients. We will ask that you adhere to our procedures below:
- All tax documents should be dropped off through our mail slot, emailed, mailed, or faxed to the office.
- If you would like to drop off at the office and hand off in person, – please call in advance to make sure we are at the office. My assistant or I will meet you at the back door off of Cricket Ave.
- The mail slot is available 24 hours through the door facing Lancaster Ave. Please slide a sealed envelope with “Anna J Sachs CPA” written on the outside.
- We will contact you via phone or email if we have questions or are missing documents.
- Completed tax returns will returned by mail – Priority Mail with Tracking, unless you request to stop by in person and pick up.
- E-file authorizations can be dropped off through the mail slot, mailed, emailed, or faxed.
- Meetings, if necessary, will be handled by phone or Zoom meeting.
- Masks are required if dropping off or picking up in person.
We appreciate your cooperation.